When and where?
21– 23.05. 2020, ‘Rewita Rynia’ venue, Wczasowa 59 street, 05-127 Białobrzegi (next to Warsaw).
What is our conference?
Outstanding conference that gathers scientists, educators, trainers, entrepreneurs, therapists, coaches and teachers interested in the broadly understood experiential learning methodology and approach. If you are interested in: experience pedagogy, adventure pedagogy, experiential education, outdoor & adventure education, wilderness & adventure therapy, sail training, environmental education, tourism and recreation – this conference is for you!
Goals of the conference:
- Analysis of the methods of “adventure/outdoor/experiential education” and the possibilities of its implementation in formal and non-formal education and environmental education.
- Meeting of practitioners and theoreticians of adventure pedagogy and an opportunity to exchange experiences
- Inspiration from other European countries
- Workshops on the newest methods and techniques used in the above mentioned fields and currents in education
- Formation of the Polish Experiential Educators community
This conference is a continuation of a series of conferences that took place in the last few years.
The conferences organized by Manufactory of Science and Adventure (Pracownia Nauki i Przygody) in the years 2011, 2013, 2015 gave us an opportunity to learn much about what is needed in the Polish community of experiential educators, practitioners and theoreticians. The coming conference and its form is highly adjusted to the findings from last years.
We decided to put more pressure on creating space for experience exchange between the guests and rely more on the participants and their possible contribution to the conference program. This edition will be also far less formal – we wish it to become an informal meeting of people passionate about the same subjects. And, last but not least, we will not print formal folders and conference gadgets – no waste philosophy is close to our – and we hope that also your – values. The program and participation will be also very flexible, guests will be welcome to take part only in the chosen fragments which they find most interesting.